Monday, November 19, 2012

Past Projects

This is a layout off our youngest cat Tigger playing and being pushed in my daughters doll stroller. If you look closely you can see that he is chewing on s dolls bottle, it looks like he's actually drinking from it




This is a layout I did of my Mum at my Hens Night in September 2011




This is a page that I did at a Kaszazz  Workshop. I have nearly finished. I used the original photo's that were taken at Marble Bar in 1985. I was 12 years old when my parents took myself and my sister there for a holiday while we were living in South Hedland.




For a few years now I have been making an 8x8 album for my parents. I scrapped things that are important to them. I made pages off when they first met, their wedding, my sister and myself as babies,my children's births just to mention a few. As my sister doesn't have any children her dogs are her babies, so I did a layout of them in the album. I wrote their name and D/O/B inside the bones on pg 1. I used my Silhouette Cameo and MTC software to print the images and cut them out. I love the way it turned out. Very cute lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment